Centrally located in Eastern Ontario, Brockville offers an ideal site for warehousing, logistics and 3PL operations.
Companies in Brockville enjoy a business-friendly political climate; an enthusiastic, well-trained workforce; reasonable labor rates; abundant and low-cost real estate.
Brockville is also perfectly located for easy access to major Canadian and US cities. Within hours of a number of international airports, railway lines and major highways, that will allow you to get your product moving quickly.
We are perfectly located, for easy access to a number of International airports in Canada and the United States.
- 29min (36.8km/22.8 miles) to Ogdensburg International Airport (US airport)
- 1h 4min (97km/60.3 miles) to Watertown International Airport (US airport)
- 1h 5min (102km/63.6 miles) to Ottawa International Airport (Canadian airport)
- 1h 49min (190km/118 miles) to Montreal Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport (Canadian Airport)
- 1h 55min (194km/121 miles) to Syracuse Hancock International Airport (US airport)
- 2h 29min (206km/128 miles) to Griffiss International Airport (US airport)
- 3h 18min (346km/215 miles) to Toronto Pearson International Airport (Canadian airport)
Located near 3 Canadian/US borders
- Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge:
- Crossing to Ogdensburg (NY) from Johnstown (ON) via Hwy 16 Ontario / 37 US
- Thousand Island Crossing:
- Crossing to Alexandria Bay(NY) from Landsdowne (ON) via Hwy 401/137 Ontario / I-81 US
- Cornwall Crossing:
- Crossing to Massena (NY) from Cornwall (ON) via Hwy 138 Ontario / 37 US
Should you have any questions or need advice moving your product in Eastern Ontario do not hesitate to contact us.